Mario Ramos, PLLC presents the information in this web site as a service to our clients, friends and the Internet community at large. Although we are lawyers, the information contained in these web pages should not be considered as legal advice. The information presented on these pages may not be applicable to your particular legal situation. Feel free to send us electronic mail. However, you are advised that the act of sending electronic mail or a consultation form to Mario Ramos, PLLC does not create an attorney-client relationship.
- We value your privacy. Your information will never be given to any other company for any reason whatsoever.
- If you have questions, please email us at Contact@MRVisa.com.
Security at this Website
||To protect you, our developers use state-of-the-art
security technology. This includes 128-bit encryption, SSL (Secure
Socket Layer) certification, Certificate Signing Request (CSR),
data encryption, identify verification, and secure transaction.
- This website's text, logos, and photographs are © Mario Ramos 2003. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form by any means without prior written permission.
- All trade names of companies and other products are trademarks, registered trademarks, or trade names of their respective holders, and have been used in an editorial fashion only, with no intention of infringement of any kind. No such uses are intended to convey endorsement or other affiliations.
- The software and computer code, incl. database code and other associated data files is © Stephanie Cota and Andreas Ramos, CreativeConsultantsGroup.com 2003 and is protected by copyright law which restricts the use, copying, distribution, and decompilation. All rights reserved. No use may be made without written permission.