Your Immigration Lawyer

Lawyer of the Year, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)

  • Practicing immigration law since 1987
  • You'll have us on your side to get your visa
  • You'll know every step for your visa approval
  • You will be able to live and work in the USA
  • Apply now to live the American Dream


Do you have questions? We give you advice with no-obligations estimate of time and costs. Set up a consultation.

Call Us!

Call us at 615-329-4588 in the USA (Outside the USA: 00-1-615-329-4588). See our Contact Page.

U Visa

Read more about this new visa designed to help victims of crime. Learn if you are eligible for a U Visa.

Deferred Action

Did you arrive in the United States before June 15, 2007? Did you enter before your 16th birthday? Have you been living in the United States continuously since 2007? If so, you may qualify for the new deferred action policy put into place by Obama. Click here to learn more.

Family Visa

Bring your fiancée, spouse, and children to the USA with a K-1 Fiancée, K-3 Spouse, and Child Visa. How to get your Family Visa.

Work Visa

We handle your PERM Work Permit (including H-1B Visa, Labor Certification, work permits, and Green Cards). Learn about PERM Work Permit, Work Visa, and Labor Certification, including our FAQ and articles about PERM.

US Citizenship

We can also handle your US Citizenship Application.

More Visa Services

We also help you with E-1 & E-2 Investor Visa, family petitions, B-1 Business Visa, B-2 Tourist Visa, and other types of visa. We also represent you in visa overstays, entry without visa, cases with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Learn more about our visa services.